Testimonials for Ithaca Artisan
Hope you guys are keeping well. And I would like to say again, THANK YOU so much for being such awesome landlords, and helping so much dealing with this abrupt departure! It was a great pleasure to rent from you guys & I am very appreciative. Margot H Note: Margot had to leave suddenly because of Covid 19
We are still really enjoying the place and would love to do another lease renewal. And thank you 🙂 we find you two to be the best landlords we’ve ever had! Dani and Meaghan
- Yes, please (do another lease renewal)! You are awesome landlords! Martin (who has been with Ithaca Artisan for 9 years now)
If I were sticking with renting, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay with you guys as landlords – you have been nothing but wonderful. Kate
- I want to reiterate that we’ve really loved living in the apartment. The quality of this home is far and above the best we’ve ever been in (we seriously considered asking you if you’d build one for us to buy!). Thank you for helping make the transition to Ithaca a pleasant one. Michelle
- Hi Ann and Charlie, We just wanted to thank you for being so early to plow and doing such a thorough job. It’s one thing we’ve never had anywhere else we have rented. What a relief! Dani and Meaghan
- We received our deposit check today. I just wanted to say thank you again for being such fantastic landlords and neighbors. You were always helpful, kind and fair to us which made Irish Settlement a great home during our time in Ithaca. Sarah and I had a lot of big life events there and we’ll never forget the place and people that helped get us on our feet together. We wish your family all the best in the future. Thanks again Ben and Sarah (And Bjørn)
- Ann and Charlie are the kindest landlords ever!! Jenna
- We’ve rented from Ann and Charlie twice. The first time was such a lovely experience that when we knew we were moving back to Ithaca they were the first people we contacted. The units are spacious and beautiful. We spend a lot of time cooking and we loved the layout of the kitchens. Ann and Charlie are always available for any small thing that might come up. We were sad when life moved us away!Thanks! Nikhita
- Well, we made it to our new city last weekend and were sad to see that the house we were planning to move into was not up to our now high standards. I blame you for spoiling us with your lovely home, great lawn maintenance and sunny disposition! 😉 Emily and Luciano
- My husband and I needed a place to live, and fast. We contacted Ann and Charlie to inquire about an available apartment. As soon as we saw the unit (The Encore) we knew we’d found our NYS home. The floor plan was perfect for us and our two animals! Ann was incredibly helpful and informative, which made our move easy and stress free. We love our new home–especially the open kitchen with the awesome appliances. We are constantly cooking and baking, so kitchen space is a must for us. We practically live in the kitchen! The tile and hard-wood flooring is easy to clean, another must with two pets–and is beautiful. And, because of the layout, we feel as if we live in a house, not some dingy apartment. Our dog loves the yard, too! We’ve found home here, at Ithaca Artisan, and couldn’t be more thankful to have Ann and Charlie as our landlords. Kara and Patrick
- It has been wonderful living in the Magnum Opus for the last three years. We are really going to miss it and Ithaca! Wishing you all the best for the future. James and Starr
- We thoroughly enjoyed living at 405 Main St. for the last two years.
We loved the big kitchen and lots of storage space in our apartment,
plus the yard was perfect for our dog. You are very professional as
landlords and we appreciated the convenience of reaching you by phone or email. We only wish that we had found you sooner and could’ve rented from you for all four years while we were in Ithaca! Ivo and Melissa
- I want most sincerely to thank you for the opportunity you extended in allowing me to live in this apartment for two years. These are lovely, comfortable, easy to care for units – certainly worth more than you are charging! – and knowing that help for any problem is a phone call away is very reassuring. Dr Drew N.Y
- Thanks! I really enjoyed living here. I hope I find something as nice in Wisconsin. Kendra
- I would like to thank you for the lovely year we had. Both Debbie and I are sad to leave such a nice apartment Robert and Debbie
- We want to thank you for being a wonderful landlord and for giving us the opportunity to stay in such a great place throughout our time in Ithaca. It went by so fast but we really enjoyed every minute of it!!! Nick and Betsy
- Ann and Charlie have been very attentive, personable and caring landlords. The apartment itself (1682 Ellis Hollow) is lovely – a spacious well designed place to live in a picturesque setting. When Ann first showed us the apartment she claimed the kitchen was “a chef’s dream” and it really lived up to that title. We’ll miss having Ann & Charlie as our landlords. Dave W.
- Thanks for all your help, Ann. I have a great deal of respect for you and your family…you are decent people and animal lovers… Laura K.
- I lived in my apartment for over two years and couldn’t be happier. Nice layout and built tight as a drum which was very nice when it came to heating and cooling. Very economical place to live. You simply won’t find better landlords than Ann and Charlie. Friendly, honest and fair. Professional yet personable. Ithaca Artisan is really a unique outfit. They keep their property up and well maintained. I feel lucky that I found them and highly recommend their apartments. Rick L.
- I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for letting Chris, Buddy, and I live at your property over the last three years. I have enjoyed the property immensely and am sad to leave. You guys have been great landlords. Best wishes to the both of you. Gretchen C.
- You & Charlie have been wonderful landlords and it has been a great experience renting from you guys!! Thanks, Ann… Anissa S
- Ann and Charlie were amazing landlords and kept the apartment in great condition. They were always available if I needed something and they plowed every time it snowed so I never had to worry about getting out of the driveway. I feel very lucky to have come across such nice apartments and because only quality people rented the other apartments, I had great neighbors. Liz
- We’ve loved living here (at 1718 Ellis Hollow Road) You and Charlie have been super landlords and I’d be happy to share that with anyone. JP and Caitlin
- I have had a great time living here (at 1682 Ellis Hollow Road) Very enjoyable! You have been awesome landlords, and hopefully, if the need arises for me to need a place (in Ithaca) again, you will have me back. Michelle
- We really enjoyed living here (at 405 Main Street, Freeville) The design, especially that there were shelves and storage everywhere, was great, and I am going to miss it. Best, Cyprian
- We moved to Ithaca a few years ago and couldn’t quite find any place that felt like “home” until we happened upon Ann and Charlie’s charming duplexes. Besides building such a perfectly warm living space for their tenants, they have been the most gracious and understanding landlords we have ever encountered. No request has ever been too petty for them to deal with. They are fair and honest people. Our living experience in Ithaca has been heightened greatly due to the fact that we had this wonderful duplex to always come home to. Dave and Nadia
- Ann & Charlie were great landlords – probably the best I have ever had. They were honest, fair, respectful, efficient, and great work with. The two apartments I rented from them were kept in excellent shape, and Ann was always pleasant and responsive in dealing with the few problems that did arise. While there are many properties to choose from in the Ithaca area, it is surprisingly difficult to find a quality place at a fair and reasonable price. I would absolutely recommend them to other professionals or grad students looking for place to rent. Regards, Joel
- Ann & Charlie, Many thanks for an absolutely fabulous three years of extraordinary care. In my ten years of renting properties in the Ithaca area, my experiences renting on Irish Settlement greatly surpass all those prior; you are the best! I sincerely appreciate all your effort and hard work in being so attentive, responsible and ensuring my place was in perfect condition through all of these years. Thanks for everything- I will be very sorry to leave. Jessica
- Renting from Ann & Charlie has been the most pleasant renting experience we’ve ever had! Both are very friendly and attend to all our needs quickly and with a smile. Melissa (footnote: Melissa rented from us for 14 years)
- I have rented an apartment from Ann and Charlie for six years now. There are many positive comments I could make, the most important to me are that they are honest people. They are responsive and reasonable toward requests, and personable. Finding a nice place to rent that is open to pets is not easy to find! Last, Ann is not afraid to address difficulties and resolve issues with neighbors, if it becomes necessary. Dr Mary (footnote: Mary rented from us for 10 years.)