Fully rented for 2022-2023
Here is a video of 409 Main Street
- 409 Main Street is a bright and airy duplex apartment 750 s/f
- 2 bedrooms, 12 by 17, and 11 by 12.
- large full bath
- Laminate oak flooring and solid oak flooring in Apartment 1
- Vinyl plank flooring (looks like wood) in Apartment 2
- L-shaped kitchen has ample storage in knotty oak cabinets and lots of counter space, including a peninsula set up for tall stools.
- dishwasher and gas stove.
- cable through Spectrum, so internet and cable TV is available.
- washer and dryer on site.
- Large yard
- garage bays downstairs, 10 feet wide by 24 feet deep, one is included in the rent. More may be available for an additional $85/month.
- Well-mannered, neutered pets are welcome with references. (no history of aggressive behavior or biting, please.) An additional pet deposit will be required.
- This place has gas heat, hot water and cooking. Electric and gas utilities (not included in rent) have been averaging $100/month.
- Security deposit is equivalent to one month’s rent.
- No Smoking inside or out on the property
- 5.6 miles/ 8 minutes to Cornell