Fully rented for 2022-2023
If you love living in the country, but like being able to run to town in a jiffy for last minute supplies, (Dryden is just 2 miles away) this may be the place for you.
- Efficient galley kitchen with plenty of storage, counter space, electric stove, full sized refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Full bath has a whirlpool tub.
- Living room’s efficient gas fireplace heats the whole place
- One downstairs bedroom.
- Upstairs is a large loft that is useful for a bedroom or home office.
- No adjoining walls between apartments (very quiet!)
- Coin op laundry available in shared utility room located between the apartments.
- High speed internet available.
- Shady yard backs up on 3 acres of woodland.
- Easy walking distance to Yellow Barn State Forest and miles of trails.
- A few well-mannered neutered cats and dogs welcome with references (no history of aggressive behavior or biting, please.) An additional pet deposit will be required.
- Off street parking
- No Smoking inside or out
- Dryden school district
- Roughly 14 minutes to Cornell
- Utilities are not included in rent, and have been averaging $35/mo for electric. We recommend arranging for a budget plan of 100/month for propane