Apartments for Rent near Ithaca, NY
Looking for a pet-friendly apartment to rent near Ithaca NY, Cornell University or Ithaca College? If your standards are high and you enjoy working with responsible people who take pride in their properties and the quality of their work, be sure to check out what Ithaca Artisan has available. We think you will like what you see! And for those veterinarians and vet students out there, virtually all our places are 10 minutes or less from the Cornell Vet School.
We have a long term tenant moving away after 13 years with us, and her place will be available come January of 2018, at 1643 Ellis Hollow road, (pictured here with daffodils) Please contact us if you would be interested in a walk through. Rent is $1245/month, plus utilities. We would be willing to do a half year lease, just to get this back into our normal summer rental schedule.
We are otherwise all done with our rental year. This year we have mostly filled our vacancies from people who have gotten on our Wait List, so if you are at all interested in what Ithaca Artisan has to offer, please write us via the Contact Us link below right away! NOTE: We do not show a place until we have tenants inform us they are moving.
Why chose Ithaca Artisan over the wide variety of apartments available in Ithaca? Here are a few points to consider:
- We live here, too (No waiting for an absentee landlord…)
- We’ve built all our places from the ground up (We built top quality and we are justifiably proud of our places… and there is No Lead Paint anywhere)
- We’re not so big, but we’re not too small, either (You’re not a number, but you’re not dealing with amateurs, either)
- We’ve been in the rental business for over 25 years (Lots of experience)
- Our rates run right about the overall average for Tompkins County, but our apartment quality is top notch
- We do almost all our own service work (Much less waiting!)
- We’re pet friendly (Hurray!)
- We have real kitchens (Emeril, eat your heart out)
- Our properties give you room to breathe (You’re not stacked like battery chickens nor squished together like feedlot beef. We don’t treat our animals that way, why would we treat people that way?)
- We’re family built, family owned, family operated (No corporate structure!)
- Last but not least, check out our Testimonials page…